A warm welcome to photographyISpoetry!
As our group name suggests we believe that photographs have a poetry all their own. In poetry the aesthetic and evocative power of language adds to the bare meaning of words. Likewise, photos have an expressive power beyond mere objective depiction.
It is our goal to gather the best photos out that evoke such a distinguished emotional and aesthetic response in the viewer and tell us a story all their own.
Guidelines for submission
- If you would like to share your work with us, please feel free to join!
- Keep in mind a global submission limit of 4 deviations per week.
- Please submit only your best work. (If you don’t think it is your best, then why would anyone else want to see it?)
- Please submit to the correct folder. (Inappropriate folder submissions will be moved by user request (We understand mistakes happen!) or they will be removed from the group when discovered.)
- Please refrain from submitting a series of very similar looking photos. All but one will be declined or removed.
- Our group is for photography only. (That means, we don’t accept drawings etc..)
- Photos that contain Nudity or other Mature Content will not be accepted.
- The "Literature" folder is for poetry written by you!
- "Fine Arts Photography" This Gallery's purpose is to highlight photos that best keep in mind the Elements and Principles of Art.
1. All Images submitted are subject to Admin's vote.
A word about quality standards
High quality photographs are photos that DO NOT have:
- Camera shake or noise.
- Are out of focus.
- No specific subject or reason for the photo.
- “UFO’s” in the image (Unless it’s an actually alien space craft! O_o) .
We want to provide a gallery our members and watchers will enjoy visiting frequently. Everyone can capture compelling photos!!
We are excited about your submissions and are looking forward to all the good work!