20 Recent Deviations
Featured: thank you space expert
Is Wraith a forgotten Darkstalker?Is Wraith a forgotten Darkstalker? by FandomFoodie
To refresh or introduce you to this obscure fighter, here's a playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0C075CtfCk
Is Wraith an actual Demon? I think he is a demon, but not necessarily designed with Darkstalkers in mind. Although they were released at the same time.
1) Wraith turns his head all around, spits out a fiery skull that laughs at you, elongates his neck and possibly his tongue. While all of these could mean he uses techniques of a similar nature to his countryman Dhalsim, how can he cackle in his win pose like he does with his head completely backwards? We’ve never seen Dhalsim’s Yoga twist a full 180 degrees or so tightly before, even with the CGI Models. It might be due to having more vertebrae than is possible for a human. How many vertebrae has a mammal’s neck got? Humans, like other mammals, have 7 vertebrae to a cervical spine, located in the neck. The motions in Wraith’s Burnin
Is Scorpion really M. Bison?Is Scorpion really M. Bison? by FandomFoodie
II) Is Scorpion secretly M. Bison?
1)Both use Shadaloo symbol and Psycho Power.
2) IN SFA3, Bison says he used numerous forms in the past. Regardless of which alleged time Muscle Bomber takes place in, Scorpion used as another form would explain Bison's canonical absence from the first Street Fighter. Though the outcome of that game’s final fight triggered his activity in the series.
3) Scorpion changed the CWA/BWA rules and regulations in the second game to resemble a fighting game like Bison's native street fighter.
4) M. Bison’s Lieutenant Balrog is behind Scorpion's Lieutenant Flapjack in his stage. He also employs a mercenary, a "Messenger of the Demon Realm," and his face is never seen (Although it’s hinted at when his mask is damaged in his loss position). Not only does this all seem more than a little in vein with Shadaloo’s recruitment, it also means just about any face could be attached to Scorp
When does Slam Masters really take place?When does Slam Masters really take place? by FandomFoodie
Given that this series is so obscure, I've got to provide 3 theories from this game. Each one and it’s evidence will be supplied in 3 parts.
I) When does it take place, before or after Final Fight 1? In the original Japanese version, it says that Haggar’s involvement makes this a prequel to the original Final Fight, but the American Translation says that this is a Sequel, that this is after Haggar saved the city.
I say after, and here's why.
1) FF1 states Haggar as being a former champion street fighter, not a former wrestler. The wrestling is just something he’s very good at that serves as his weapon of choice.
2) In the Slam Masters series Haggar wears the green color and uses the spinning piledriver from FF2. Neither of which he demonstrated in FF1. He started wearing the green color in SLam Masters and kept it up in the Final FIg
WHy El Stingray Could Be in a Darkstalkers GameWhy El Stingray should be in DarkstalkersWHy El Stingray Could Be in a Darkstalkers Game by FandomFoodie
Prologue: This came up when I was making a list of characters that Capcom owned that were outside of fan favorite Darkstalkers franchise but fell into monster movie Niches anyway. Almost none of these coincided with a Darkstalker already in the franchise. And each one of them brought something I thought the franchise could use, that I described in some detail. But when I got into El Stingray’s slot, I began writing in many more things than I was in the other entries. So to take advantage of that burst of inspiration, I’ve made a whole article out of arguing El Stingray’s potential place in the Darkstalkers world.
Relevance: Darkstalkers is a 2D fighter dedicated to assorted monster movie genres. El Masquerados bring something unique in this respect. There was once a thriving film genre in which Masked Wrestlers would battle the forces of evil in movie screens across Mexico. In Lucha Movies the wrestler battles mobste
As our group name suggests we believe that photographs have a poetry all their own. In poetry the aesthetic and evocative power of language adds to the bare meaning of words. Likewise, photos have an expressive power beyond mere objective depiction.
It is our goal to gather the best photos out that evoke such a distinguished emotional and aesthetic response in the viewer and tell us a story all their own.
Guidelines for submission
A word about quality standards
High quality photographs are photos that DO NOT have:
We want to provide a gallery our members and watchers will enjoy visiting frequently. Everyone can capture compelling photos!!
We are excited about your submissions and are looking forward to all the good work!
This Month we're featuring photos from City Life Make sure to check out the regular gallery for more.